- Free initial, full length session
- Fee: $90 per coaching session
- Session Length: 60 minutes
- Alternative Payments: You volunteer 6 hours at a nonprofit. Or possible barter.
- Meeting Location: Phone, Skype or walking distance from my house.
- Free initial consultation
- Fee: $90 per hour (3 hour minimum for onsite)
- If outside of metro Denver, please contact me for additional fee details.
- Payment Types: Check or cash. Internet based credit card service available with extra fee
- Returned Checks: $20 plus applicable cost of collections
- No Refunds: All coaching/consulting not refundable; no exceptions
- Coaching Sessions Paid in Advance: Until financial relationship is established
- Cancelling Coaching Session: Cancel session before start time. Can be RESCHEDULED 1 TIME & is subject to my availability; session credit is lost if you cancel rescheduled lesson
- Coaching Session No Show: Session credit is lost if you don't show up and don't notify
Pledge: All information You share with Evolving Alternatives LLC and its representatives will be held as strictly confidential. Such information may include, but is not limited to, Your written notes, documents, and publications; and verbal communications concerning intellectual property (including innovative ideas, strategies, or organizations), personal finances, personal relationships, skills, weaknesses or other private information.
Illegal or Harmful Activity: In the event that Evolving Alternatives LLC and its representatives become aware of any actual or alleged illegal activity by You and/or Your intent to do harm to Yourself or others, the Confidently Pledge shall be null and void, and You may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Hold Harmless: Though Evolving Alternatives LLC and its representatives will do its best to secure Your information in physical, digital and/or recorded form, but in the event of a data breach or theft of said information, You agree to the Hold Harmless clause below.
Your Confidentiality Agreements: If You so desire, Evolving Alternatives LLC and its representatives are happy to sign any reasonable confidentiality agreements You might have. Please email a copy of the agreement before the initial meeting.
Use Your Common Sense! Evolving Alternatives LLC and its representatives not a licensed or certified in anything. In being made aware of this this disclaimer, You agree that You follow, act on or similar advice, suggestions or similar by Evolving Alternatives LLC and its representatives AT YOUR OWN RISK, and You agree to the Hold Harmless clause below.
Hold Harmless: In reading this disclaimer, You hereby HOLD HARMLESS, RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Evolving Alternatives LLC and it's representatives from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss or damage that may be sustained by You, or to any property belonging to You, while participating in or as a result of consulting/coaching, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.